HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hey Everyone! It's Kingpin2 aka Chewy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingPin2
Teh ChEwYiNg Admin
Teh ChEwYiNg Admin

Number of posts : 521
Infractions : You tell me!b vbbb
Credits : Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Hey Everyone! It's Kingpin2 aka Chewy!   Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:58 am

EDIT: My Skype is btksmith95

Hey Guys! Wow... It has been a VERY long time since I've been on this forum. I spent an hour or so trying to figure out my login here... I finally found the right email address and I was able to reset my password.

So, here I am. And all I can say is: WOW.

So much has changed since the launch of this forum and since Disney took over Club Penguin.

I really miss the old days... I had a lot of fun and I enjoyed being online and using the Internet. Now? Not so much. I am usually online only for researching or homework... I don't talk to many people now like I used to.

I've been using archive.org to check out old Club Penguin websites... and wow, I really miss the past.

Club Penguin Blogging is now pretty much nonexistent. The game itself isn't very popular; this morning I logged on and none of the servers were full, and a majority of them had only one bar. Sleet, Frozen? They are just ordinarily servers now. And apparently Club Penguin is moving towards a serverless game; they are calling this CPNext and it'll work similar to the app I hear? I've never played the app, so I'm not sure.

But, wow. I am hoping some of you will find this and maybe we can reconnect. I miss you guys and I miss the many fun times we had on this forum and on our old xat chat, penguincheats.

KingPin2
Teh ChEwYiNg Admin
Teh ChEwYiNg Admin

Number of posts : 521
Infractions : You tell me!b vbbb
Credits : Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone! It's Kingpin2 aka Chewy!   Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:17 pm

I registered and created this forum exactly 6 years ago on November 11, 2008!

Hey Everyone! It's Kingpin2 aka Chewy!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1