Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)

Go down 
+11
pokemaster73
Chris
Yoshininja
TheFuzzle
iJake Aka PaLandLucy
INsanityPenguin
barkleylola
LostEpic
dembikova
Detroit87
narutard4
15 posters
AuthorMessage
narutard4
Dojo Ninja
Dojo Ninja
narutard4

Number of posts : 67
Infractions : 2/5
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) Empty
PostSubject: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:13 pm

1.Walk on walls: First you need internet explorer 7 to do this. When you have it, log on to club penguin and stand in the middle of the town, but a little to the right. When you’re there, on the bottom right corner, you’ll see a zoom tool. Click “custom zoom,” and type in 700. When you’re zoomed in, click on the white bar covering some of the town’s area. Just keep clicking, and moving your mouse to the top of the nightclub… And Voila!!!

2.Stand on doorways and paths without entering them: Ok this is a common glitch used. Actually there are two ways to use this glitch, but i’ll teach you the easier way. Ok. If you wanna stand in on of the town’s pathways, you walk to them and immediately open penguin mail and wait for about 5-10 secs. After you close penguin mail, you’ll be standing on its path!!! You can do this just about anywhere where there’s a path or doorway.

3.Read Newspaper in sitting position: (i did’nt test this one so don’t blame me for this) First, you sit in any direction desired, then open up your newspaper. Note: You can’t see your self doing this.

4.Ice Fishing cheat: When playing ice fishing, after you get 60 fish, get another fish but don’t put it in unless another fish comes. Then use the fish as bait to catch the mullet.

5.Easy money: This cheat is very useful for members. You can get 10,000 coins in about 30 mins!!! Ok this cheat is in cart surfer. Ok when your playing, Keep using the backflip and side flip (backflip: down button+ space) (Sideflips: space button+ left or right.) The World record for this is 6409 points but I was close. I got 5997 points once, which is about 600 coins in 0ne game!!!( i don’t mean to brag) The average number of coins you should get is 250-300 coins in one game.

6.Weird glitch: So if you have a buddy that says that he/she is at their igloo, sometimes they’re not there, even if the “find” button says.

7.Camoflauge: You can camoflauge into the water in the iceberg. First, Turn light blue, then stand on the water next to the aqua grabber.You have camoflauged in the water!

Thanks!!!!
------ www.clubpenguys.wordpress.com -----------
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguys.wordpress.com
Detroit87
Sensei
Sensei
Detroit87

Number of posts : 352
Infractions : 1/5
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:51 pm

I like walking on walls
That just looks cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.00clubpenguincheats00.wordpress.com
dembikova
Mystery Sensei
Mystery Sensei
dembikova

Number of posts : 1097
Infractions : 4/5
Credits : 2300
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:58 am

nice guide your good
Back to top Go down
http://crazyclubpenguincheats.blogspot.com/
LostEpic
Dojo Penguin
Dojo Penguin

Number of posts : 13
Infractions : 6/5
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:40 pm

ok i will
Back to top Go down
LostEpic
Dojo Penguin
Dojo Penguin

Number of posts : 13
Infractions : 6/5
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:41 pm

No double posting. ~Bubby4j
Back to top Go down
barkleylola
Mastered Ninja
Mastered Ninja
barkleylola

Number of posts : 241
Infractions : 0/5
Credits : 526
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:44 pm

cool
keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
http://wwwclubpenguincheats-barkleylola.blogspot.com/
INsanityPenguin
Mystery Sensei
Mystery Sensei
INsanityPenguin

Number of posts : 2611

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:50 pm

i can't d the walking on walls one and never could Neutral
Back to top Go down
iJake Aka PaLandLucy
Sensei
Sensei
iJake Aka PaLandLucy

Number of posts : 386
Credits : 554

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:42 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
TheFuzzle
Mystery Sensei
Mystery Sensei
TheFuzzle

Number of posts : 2087
Credits : 3032
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:26 pm

leave walking on walls for micheal jackson
Back to top Go down
barkleylola
Mastered Ninja
Mastered Ninja
barkleylola

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:54 pm

TheFuzzle wrote:
leave walking on walls for micheal jackson

no leave it to thefuzzle to
and agian
cool keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Yoshininja
Dojo Ninja
Dojo Ninja
Yoshininja

Number of posts : 56
Infractions : 2/5
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 9:14 pm

Wait how do u walk on walls im confused confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.yoshibones.wordpress.com/
barkleylola
Mastered Ninja
Mastered Ninja
barkleylola

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:36 am

Yoshininja wrote:
Wait how do u walk on walls im confused confused

you can look at you tube
cool keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Chris
Mastered Ninja
Mastered Ninja
Chris

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:28 am

narutard4 wrote:
1.Walk on walls: First you need internet explorer 7 to do this. When you have it, log on to club penguin and stand in the middle of the town, but a little to the right. When you’re there, on the bottom right corner, you’ll see a zoom tool. Click “custom zoom,” and type in 700. When you’re zoomed in, click on the white bar covering some of the town’s area. Just keep clicking, and moving your mouse to the top of the nightclub… And Voila!!!

2.Stand on doorways and paths without entering them: Ok this is a common glitch used. Actually there are two ways to use this glitch, but i’ll teach you the easier way. Ok. If you wanna stand in on of the town’s pathways, you walk to them and immediately open penguin mail and wait for about 5-10 secs. After you close penguin mail, you’ll be standing on its path!!! You can do this just about anywhere where there’s a path or doorway.

3.Read Newspaper in sitting position: (i did’nt test this one so don’t blame me for this) First, you sit in any direction desired, then open up your newspaper. Note: You can’t see your self doing this.

4.Ice Fishing cheat: When playing ice fishing, after you get 60 fish, get another fish but don’t put it in unless another fish comes. Then use the fish as bait to catch the mullet.

5.Easy money: This cheat is very useful for members. You can get 10,000 coins in about 30 mins!!! Ok this cheat is in cart surfer. Ok when your playing, Keep using the backflip and side flip (backflip: down button+ space) (Sideflips: space button+ left or right.) The World record for this is 6409 points but I was close. I got 5997 points once, which is about 600 coins in 0ne game!!!( i don’t mean to brag) The average number of coins you should get is 250-300 coins in one game.

6.Weird glitch: So if you have a buddy that says that he/she is at their igloo, sometimes they’re not there, even if the “find” button says.

7.Camoflauge: You can camoflauge into the water in the iceberg. First, Turn light blue, then stand on the water next to the aqua grabber.You have camoflauged in the water!

Thanks!!!!
------ www.clubpenguys.wordpress.com -----------

Hey thanks! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
pokemaster73
Dojo Penguin
Dojo Penguin

Number of posts : 1
Infractions : 1/5
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 7:34 pm

Hi I'm new. My penguins name is pokemaster73.
Back to top Go down
calvin176
Dojo Penguin
Dojo Penguin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: easy money   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:59 am

people I have probably the most afektive coin cheat in the world go on http://www.clubpenguinhq.com/moneymaker/

download this It will not give you a virus and will not bane you from clubpenguin if it doesnt work dubble click on it an press extract all and then it will work lol have fun makeing money!Smile
Back to top Go down
calvin176
Dojo Penguin
Dojo Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:02 am

how do you all know me I just started on the 23 of december 2008 what do you hwnt lol Sad
Back to top Go down
calvin176
Dojo Penguin
Dojo Penguin

PostSubject: what messag   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:03 am

what do yous all wehant I only started today? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charizard
Mystery Sensei
Mystery Sensei
Charizard

Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:26 am

ive done walking on walls its cool.
well done.
Back to top Go down
Kettle Corn
Mystery Sensei
Mystery Sensei
Kettle Corn

Number of posts : 2634
Infractions : Moderator (Unlimited)
Credits : 6530
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:26 am

Thats a lot.. Good Job!
Back to top Go down
iJake Aka PaLandLucy
Sensei
Sensei
iJake Aka PaLandLucy

Number of posts : 386
Credits : 554

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:13 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Bikerboy91
Trainee Moderator
Trainee Moderator
Bikerboy91

Number of posts : 1797
Credits : 3080
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:16 pm

its Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)   Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheats and glitches ( since the cp updates on July)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Club Penguin :: Fan Art-
Jump to: