Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard)

Go down 
+3
Detroit87
rekcuf rehtom
Coolred77
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Coolred77
Mystery Sensei
Mystery Sensei
Coolred77

Number of posts : 1756
Infractions : Banned, OMG IM BANNED!!!
Credits : 3404
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard) Empty
PostSubject: Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard)   Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:07 pm

People on different site are asking how do i get screen shots on cp.Like my avatar, its a screen shot.

Now im gonna give an example with step by step
LEts say i wanna do the fire under sensei
Well first you have to use 2 fire or 3 fire and if they work right when sensei jumps and the fire is under him. Press FN(at the bottom left coner of your key board)and Ins(Some were at the top right of your key board) and hold it for 7 seconds.Let go and go to any pain program.Go to edit and paste it.Then cut out the sensei pic and copy it.Go to another paint an paste it.Then just do all the text you want and edit.

Bye
~CR77
Back to top Go down
rekcuf rehtom
Sensei
Sensei
rekcuf rehtom

Number of posts : 269
Infractions : 8/5
Credits : 366
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard)   Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:05 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
Detroit87
Sensei
Sensei
Detroit87

Number of posts : 352
Infractions : 1/5
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard)   Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard) EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:23 pm

Press Print Screen you dont have to hold it for 7 seconds
Back to top Go down
http://www.00clubpenguincheats00.wordpress.com
dembikova
Mystery Sensei
Mystery Sensei
dembikova

Number of posts : 1097
Infractions : 4/5
Credits : 2300
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard)   Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 1:29 am

print screen dosnt work for me but his way might work thx for telling
Back to top Go down
http://crazyclubpenguincheats.blogspot.com/
Jared
Mystery Sensei
Mystery Sensei
Jared

Number of posts : 411
Infractions : ??
Credits : 1,000,000 LeBrons
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard)   Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:21 pm

Yeah... That Stuff Works With A Mac. Lol. :\
Back to top Go down
Tikihead12
Mystery Sensei
Mystery Sensei
Tikihead12

Number of posts : 556
Credits : 714
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard)   Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:01 pm

You only do that on Microsoft paint. Other programs such as Snagit uses a tool to do that.
Back to top Go down
Hatchet Haro
Dojo Penguin
Dojo Penguin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard)   Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:56 am

I know you can be invisible but I can blow water all over the place to fnd you!!
Back to top Go down
Hatchet Haro
Dojo Penguin
Dojo Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard)   Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:05 am

Justrocstar, I 've seen similar things as that.
Back to top Go down
Hatchet Haro
Dojo Penguin
Dojo Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard)   Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:07 am

No Double Posting, Thats A Infraction ~Loki Terry
Back to top Go down

Heres how to get screen shots(no downloads just 2 buttons on your keyboard)
Page 1 of 1