Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cody no 9898
Dojo Penguin
Dojo Penguin
cody no 9898

Number of posts : 3
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2008-12-16

On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue Empty
PostSubject: On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue   On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:17 am

Hello Dojo Penguins

On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue.
the catalogue is coming out at the 2nd of january 2009.i wonder why theyre putting them together.

confused

-cody no 9898
Back to top Go down
http://www.cpunit.blogspot.com
Leango™
Mystery Sensei
Mystery Sensei
Leango™

Number of posts : 1594
Credits : 2676
Registration date : 2008-11-25

On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue   On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:27 am

I think most of the people already know that, especially the members.
Back to top Go down
z mine
Mystery Sensei
Mystery Sensei
z mine

Number of posts : 521
Location : lost in my own house again for the 50 millionth time
Infractions : 2/5
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue   On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:40 am

this is way off topic request lock
Back to top Go down
Leango™
Mystery Sensei
Mystery Sensei
Leango™

Number of posts : 1594
Credits : 2676
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue   On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:52 am

Good point z mine.
Back to top Go down
z mine
Mystery Sensei
Mystery Sensei
z mine

Number of posts : 521
Location : lost in my own house again for the 50 millionth time
Infractions : 2/5
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue   On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:44 pm

thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue   On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue Empty

Back to top Go down

On The January Clothing Catalogue The Wig Catalogue Will Be With The Clothing catalogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Club Penguin :: Fan Art-
Jump to: